Friday, December 02, 2005

Party at Mary's

I'm belated in posting these pictures, I know... but I live in hopes that late really is better than never! ;) Schoolwork comes first, right? (Politically correct answer: "yes" ;)) Well, I think it's safe to say that ALL of us here have been swamped lately!!! ~Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures! :)

Mary had a get-together at her house for us college students the Sunday after Thanksgiving, November 27. There was lots of good food and we played cards and music. A lot of fun! Thanks, Mary!! :D

Around the table, early in the evening.
Aaah, that's music to my ears! ;)
Dave, our drummer!
Let's not look too excited now.
Music was in the living room.
Justina, Emilie, and Sarah
Mariann, Chris, and Larry
David, in the capacity of rare-foods solicitor ;)
YUMMMM!!!!
Cards were at the kitchen table... there were some very noisy games!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsDoc said...

What WAS David eating?

January 12, 2006 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home