Tuesday, October 25, 2005

1000 Hits

Thank you all so much for supporting the blog... even if it's silently. ;)
The counter tells all and, in just over a month, there have been more than 1000 visits to this blog. :D
I hope that you enjoy looking at the pictures and hope this site helps people (especially those who are long distance) stay up-to-date with the life in the College, through the eyes of its students. :) You're more than welcome to leave feedback! ;)
God bless you all and please keep checking back!

In Our Lady,
Monica

2 Comments:

Blogger MrsDoc said...

Cute post about the hits! I love this blog - I hope more and more people will contribute their pictures that show a bit of life at SMC.

October 25, 2005 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monnie, thanks so much for keeping all of us alumni and "friends of the College" up to date on all the latest SMC news. I've perused your pics on several occasion (unfortunately, I have been one of those 1000 viewers who usually DOESN'T post!) -- and I'll keep coming back for more! Thanks, and keep up the great work! Emilie

November 13, 2005 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home